Sunday, March 30, 2008

just saying something

I've had the day off. It's been pretty quiet. I feel good now. I wanted to post something when I have nothing going on in my head. I'm not obsessing,or worried,or even excited about something. I'm just kinda of floating around feeling content. Last night I was thinking about two friends of mine that decided to go to the Roseland Club" for "the Black Party" it's a gay event. Lot's of sex on stage and off.My friends are a couple. I don't believe a couple can go to such an event. Too much temptation. It gets very crowded. Thousands of gay men. You can't get to the bathroom. Sex everywhere. If you have any insecureties about your relationship. I suggest you don't go to the Black Party. One of the men of this couple I speak of, is very whoreish. The other does not know. He will find out. Can he handle it when he sees his lover engaged in the kind of things he may not be able deal with.They made a deal. Only kissing. Yhea right. Keep dreaming. I don't think they'll break up. But it's going to hurt to see reality. When your partner is actually fucking a stranger. Or Blowing. The point is "you asked for it". I say again, I personally would not go there with a "lover" too much temptation. That I know I might fall into. It would bother me if I witnessed my partner doing it with some hot guy. I hope they're o.k. I have'nt heard from them yet. But as of this point I'm feeling real nice. Later for now

No comments: